Hands guard with dual-injection system
Two benefits: look and function. These are made possible by the dual-injection technology applied by X-FACTORY. The new closed hand guard by ACERBIS features a co-injected bar - steel immersed in plastic - which can come in different colours thanks to its construction.
Also the polypropylene cover has a softer, rubber insert. Immediately recognizable from its writing, this different material injection serves as a shock absorber between the hand guard itself and the support bar in case of impact.
ACERBIS has already introduced this solution in the KTM and HUSQVARNA 16/17 engine splash shield, in the RAPTOR number pocket, in the X-GRIP side chassis shields and, last but not least, in the brand new GORILLA knee guard.
• Cover: 85% polypropylene, 15% rubber (TPE)
• Bar: 80% steel; 20% polypropylene
• Closed hand guard
• Steel bar printed on its surface in different colours
• Anticorodal armbands to fasten the hand guard to the handlebar
• Steel expander for tighter fastening and to oppose torsion in case of impact.
• Dual-injection covers
• Application: on handlebars with inner diameter from 13.5mm to 16mm and outside diameter from 22mm to 28mm